GEM

GEM
Gail Mebane - Educationalist @Large

Monday, January 9, 2012

MAC Wk 1-5: Wimba Post -- "Aye, Aye Captain, I see land!"



Image from Morgue File:  http://morguefile.com/archive/display/784756


OBSERVATIONS:  The week 1 Wimba session was very interesting and informative.  Professor Joe kept the session moving smoothly by discussing the essential instructions and steps required to begin and proceed through the month 11 Media Asset Creation (MAC) class.  The outline of the course and clarification on assignments was most helpful. 

QUESTIONS:  Thank you Joe Hudson, for asking questions during that Wimba session that I needed answers for as well.  My question:  What is the image in MAC class logo?  I have tried to figure it out, but I keep coming back to the same question question,  "What is that?"


INSIGHTS:  The EMDT program is rapidly approach its culmination for our class, with week 11 being a pivotal point in the process.  Listening to Professor Joe discuss the Leadership Project gave me a sudden feeling of pride in how far I have come in the program and just how well equipped I will be as a scholar in the field once everything is completed.  The thought of publishing or presenting at conferences is a new level of achievement that I am very excited about.

1 comment:

  1. The class logo came from a creative commons search on flickr.com and I liked the image of a bit of movie film... :-)

    ReplyDelete